IN YOUR DRIVEWAY, AT WORK, WHEREVER YOU ARE.
We will bring the tire shop to you!
Offering quality, convenience, and value.
Call us today!
Before Your Appointment
On the day of your appointment, please write down the current odometer (mileage) reading on your vehicle and ensure all vehicle alarms are disabled. Also, please review the below mobile tire installation requirements.
Mobile Tire Install Requirements
To ensure a smooth installation experience, please follow these guidelines:
- Vehicle must be parked in a safe place off the roadway to perform services
- You must show photo identification that matches your order invoice
- You must grant permission to Neighborhood Tire Pros to service your vehicle where parked
- We’ll need at least 5 feet of space on all sides of your vehicle
- If parked in a covered location, we’ll need 10 feet of vertical clearance for our service van
- Please provide the wheel lock key, if your wheels have wheel locks
Subject to availability and suitability of installation location. See Terms and Conditions for more information
During Your Appointment
At the time of your appointment, our technician will meet you outside, maintaining an appropriate social distance. He or she will ask you to verify your odometer reading and that all alarms are disabled. When the work is completed, the technician will ask you to turn on your vehicle and confirm that the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light is off.